Tuesday 21 July 2020

Holiday club, sempervivum and swim moms


1. I and K are doing forest school holiday club. So lovely to see them in their FS clothes back at the site where K did her pre school. While they are there D and I run a few errands, venturing down Matthew’s Lane - much to our amusement and Mat’s exasperation at our mirth!









2. I pick up a bargain pack of sempervivum at Lidl. It needs gravel to pot it up so I borrow some from Bryony’s, managing to multi task with some WI business over Pimms while the kids ride round on their bikes. Meanwhile I spot an amazing blue butterfly in the garden. Defo one of these but it’s too quick for a photo so I just don’t know. My money’s on the Holly Blue...









3. Swim Moms drinks in Vicky’s garden. The bats are flying, the Prosecco and news is flowing and much cheese is eaten!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve moved!

I’ve now moved to Tumblr as Blogger too painful!  https://3happythoughts.tumblr.com/post/624923421408624640/1-using-the-lemons-to-make-lemon...