Monday 6 July 2020

Tennis, Dolly and ride out


1. Meeting up with one of I’s pals and her Mum for a tennis knockabout. Plus it’s fuelled by a flat white from Even Flow, which is always a winner.









2. On the walk home, there a box of books outside one of the houses. I’ve been wanting to read Dolly Alderton’s book for a while and then it is, waiting for me!









3. D needs to pick up something from school so we all cycle out to get it. We take a detour past Robinsgate woods, along a fabulously tarmacced but suddenly dead-end road. I love discovering new corners (plus more house-nosing is involved!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve moved!

I’ve now moved to Tumblr as Blogger too painful!  https://3happythoughts.tumblr.com/post/624923421408624640/1-using-the-lemons-to-make-lemon...