Saturday 11 July 2020

Warley Waughs, Challenge and fortune


1. We go for a quick walk and picnic in Warley Woods. It’s not really picnic weather but the woods are lovely and Mat’s Coronation chicken plus ‘cereal milk’ frozen dessert sandwiches are delicious. And we spy some amazing caterpillars on the nettles.









2. Much to D’s dismay, parents have been invited to join in the SKA versus SGS inter school ‘map my fitness’ challenge. (SGS are winning unfortunately.) Much to my competitive delight however, I am 17th out of 66! Although I’m not sure why it’s marking my location as Wokingham...









3. The oven is broken in Birmingham so we have to get a Chinese takeaway. We wash it down with some Chapel Down wine and the girls love the fortune cookies. K is astounded hers is so accurate as her word is ‘May’ - how could the cookie know it’s her birth month?!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve moved!

I’ve now moved to Tumblr as Blogger too painful!  https://3happythoughts.tumblr.com/post/624923421408624640/1-using-the-lemons-to-make-lemon...